Middle School and High School Volunteers
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a compassionate person? Do you enjoy working out? Are you 13 years old or older? If you answered yes to each, then we’d love to have you try volunteering for RCIG.
College and Beyond Volunteers
We are also eager to have college students that are studying in the fields of Special Education, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, or similar disciplines to come and volunteer with us. We also support internships that can be long term.
As an RCIG volunteer your duties will include
- Be a positive role model and buddy to our athletes
- Follow the RCIG Mission and Vision (add hyperlink)
- Be compassionate to all and understand that everyone’s needs are different
- Help, if asked, to set up and break down the equipment
- Attend any mandatory trainings and continuing education classes offered
- We prefer, but don’t require, that our volunteers are CPR certified. If you have not obtained that certification yet, don’t worry. All of our current employees over the age of 21 are CPR and AED certified.
- If you sign up to volunteer for a specific day and class, show up. We understand emergencies happen, but if you don’t call or text Coach Mike or Coach Katrina well in advance of the class starting, we will remove you from our volunteer list.
- We appreciate all of our volunteers and understand your time is important. We are happy to have you one day a month, a week or as many classes as you want.
If you are seeking an advanced high school diploma or are required to have volunteer hours for any reason, we can sign off on these for you.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy doing, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact Coach Katrina at:
*We appreciate all of our volunteers and understand your time is important. We are happy to have you one day a month, a week or as many classes as you want.